WINE DEPOT COY TERMS & CONDITIONS
You must be 18 years or over to purchase from Wine Depot Coy. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
When placing an order with Wine Depot Coy, you confirm that all your personal details that you have provided are true and correct.
Any order amendments must occur prior to dispatch. Additional fees may apply if an order requires amendment after dispatching additional fees may apply.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Delivery & Authority to Leave
Orders will be despatched within 3 to 5 business days.
Please note: Requests outside the approved options will not be followed for security reasons. Wine cannot be left outside the boundary line of a property.
Any delivery instructions which you provide during checkout are a guide for the Contracted Courier Company to follow, however it is not a guarantee that these instructions will be followed. It is at the driver’s discretion as to whether they deem your delivery instructions safe to comply with.
All deliveries that are returned to sender due to incorrect addresses provided by the purchaser will be charged a re-delivery fee as per scheduled rates.
Delivery if you’re not present
If you are not in attendance when delivery is attempted and you have not provided an authority to leave, a card will be left at your property to advise you of the collection point. Any consignments that are not collected within 5 business days are at risk of being returned to sender.
Wine Depot Coy and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when authority has been provided for your goods to be delivered without a signature.
Person in attendance at the delivery address
If the person in attendance at the delivery address is considered by the delivery driver to be under 25 years of age, proof of age will be requested. If suitable proof of age cannot be produced, the person will be advised that the parcel will be returned to a collection point and can be collected on the production of proof of age identification. A delivery notification card will be provided.
If a person at the address is unable to produce proof of age identification, but the order was submitted with delivery instructions including an authority to leave, the authority to leave will not be followed and the parcel will be delivered to the collection point. A delivery notification card will be provided.
Our Buy One Get One Free deals allow customers to buy one case (12 bottles) of advertised wine and choose a free case (12 bottles) of wine at the customer’s discretion. The postcode rated delivery fee is payable for both (2) cases of wine to be delivered to the customer unless otherwise stated.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Wine Depot Coy order, therefore we provide you with a 100% money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it to us at your cost with an explanation as to why you returned the wine. We will refund the amount of your order (pro rata if only some items in your order are returned), minus the original delivery fee.
To qualify for the 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- You must advise us that you wish to return the products within 3 days of receiving your order. We will provide you with information about how to return your products. For orders consisting of 12 bottles, up to two bottles in any twelve (12) bottle purchase may be sampled. Wine Depot Coy will refund you for the pro-rata value of the product purchased provided the remaining 10 bottles are returned in the same condition that they were dispatched, minus the delivery fee.
- For orders of less than 12 bottles, up to 17% of the number of bottles may be sampled. Wine Depot Coy will refund you for the pro-rata value of the purchase provided the remaining 83% of bottles are returned in the same condition they were dispatched.
Refunds will appear in 2-3 business days (upon receipt of the returned product) to the same account from which the original payment was debited.
This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
'Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We have negotiated affordable carton delivery rates by freight zones as per common freight channels with Australian post codes, Australia wide. Wine Depot Coy does not deliver to areas that are classified by the Australian Government as dry zones or general restricted areas.
Wine Depot Coy supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You must be over 18 to place an order online or to receive a delivery.
You can request that your delivery is left on your doorstep if no-one is home. Our delivery drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if:
- There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the parcel in a safe place
- Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age
- The driver is concerned that minors are present near your premises
The www.winedepotcoy.com.au website is provided as is without warranties of any kind. Our obligations with respect to the products and services advertised on this website are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this website should be construed to alter such agreements.
We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this website.
The content of the pages of the service is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change. We may change any part of this website at any time without notice. This website’s contents may be out of date, and we make no commitment to keep the website updated.
Any information or material placed on the service by users, including ratings, reviews, advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of Wine Depot Coy.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- you acknowledge that our website, www.winedepotcoy.com.au is provided as is and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the website, anything (including content and websites) to or from which the websites are linked or any product for any purpose;
- we exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the website, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the Sites are linked;
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises because of our own negligence or wilful misconduct;
- risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf); and
- where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement with you or about the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
Wine Depot Coy will use your information for direct marking (advertising, special offers, promotions etc) only if you have consented to receive this material.
Wine Depot Coy will only send you marketing communications in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 7 and the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
You can always unsubscribe from our marketing communications, the unsubscribe button is located at the bottom of every marketing communication. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from our marketing communications.
The promotions offered in our email communications have validity dates included into the footer of every communication. These dates outline when the advertised promotions will be valid for Wine Depot Coy has the right to refuse a sale of a promotion after the validity dates expire.
Offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or loyalty program discounts.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How To Purchase
Wine Depot Coy Gift Card(s) can be ordered online by heading to www.winedepotcoy.com.au/gift-card. They will arrive via email within one business day.
We are not responsible for Wine Depot Coy Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to the purchaser's failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact us if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Wine Depot Coy Gift Card. Should an email be returned to us due to inaccurate delivery information, we will contact the purchaser for a corrected email address.
Wine Depot Coy Gift Cards can only be redeemed online at www.winedepotcoy.com.au
Reasons for Failed Delivery
If the recipient email address has been checked and confirmed, yet the Wine Depot Coy Gift Card has still not been received, the following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery might have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
Wine Depot Coy gift cards may not be returned or cancelled after purchase.
If you return product originally purchased with a gift card, any refund will be returned to the original gift card.
If you return product originally purchased with multiple gift cards, the total dollar value will be returned to the most recent purchased gift card.
If you return product purchased with a gift card, the gift card will be credited the amount of the returned product.
If you return product originally purchased with multiple methods of payment, any balance owed will first be applied to the credit/debit card or PayPal account, up to the original amount charged, and then to the gift card.
Lost Or Stolen Gift Cards
Gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Treat them like cash.
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, or for other violations of gift card policies.
Wine Depot Coy Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Wine Depot Coy Gift Cards.
Wine Depot Coy Gift Cards are valid for 365 days from the purchase date.
Wine Depot Coy Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.